Online registration is the simplest way to secure your place. Advice concerning remaining places in any event activity does not guarantee a place, as that information is subject to continual change. Registration will not be accepted without payment. Places are allocated according to the date that an application form and payment are received by the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA), unless otherwise stated.
The APA reserves the right to cancel or change an event activity to an alternative date. The APA will notify those who have already registered for that particular cancelled event of the cancellation or change of date. In this case, all registered participants will receive a full refund of the event registration fee, should it be required. The APA is not responsible for other associated expenses. Registration is transferable.
If transferring your registration or if you wish to cancel your registration, please contact the PD Officer in the state that the course is held. Transfer and cancellation requests must be received in writing. Transfers and cancellations may be subject to a fee.
By registering for this course, you provide consent to the APA to use your comments/responses, or any photographs taken of you, for their publications and associated media and marketing channels. If you do not provide consent, it is your duty to inform the APA in writing.
In most cases, course registration closes two weeks prior to the course commencement date. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they meet any pre-requisites as stated in the course outline found on the APA website.
The APA requires that all participants hold current personal professional indemnity insurance for all courses and workshops. We recommend that participants who are travelling interstate to attend an APA event purchase travel insurance.
Membership must be current at the time of the APA event to receive the APA Member or group member rates. Letters of attendance are provided at the completion of every course. Replacement copies are available at $25 (includes postage and handling).
APA accredited courses are not available to students unless advertised otherwise. Students are able to register and attend APA lectures and PD events other than courses.
For APA courses:
- a participant may substitute their registration to another person or apply for a refund of monies paid prior to the course registration closing date
- a participant may substitute their registration to another person or apply for a refund of monies paid (less a 20% cancellation fee) between the course registration close date and seven calendar days prior to the course commencement date
- from seven calendar days prior to and up to the course commencement date, a participant may substitute their registration to another person. NO refund will be supplied
- a participant may apply for a refund with a supporting Medical Certificate. Each case will be assessed on its own merits and a refund is not guaranteed. Where a refund is granted, the APA will withhold 20% of the registration fee paid, as cancellation fee.
Part payments may be offered to APA members for courses over $2000. The payment plan is as follows:
- 50 per cent is required to secure booking.
- 25 per cent is required 2 months prior to the course date, and
- The final 25 per cent is required 1 month prior to course date.
Australian Physiotherapy Association Privacy Statement for Professional Development Website and Manual Registration Forms:
The APA acknowledges and respects the privacy of its members and customers. The information that you provide on this form